AEA is seeking a passionate, collaborative, and creative administrative support professional to join its team as the Program Coordinator.
The Program Coordinator works closely with the AEA Chief Executive Officer and National Project Director to support the administrative and programmatic functions. Key responsibilities include website and social media content creation, educational support, event coordination (scheduling & implementing), special administrative projects, and administrative support to AEA staff involved in the AUSK project.
Our ideal Program Coordinator will have a bachelor’s degree in a related field with at least 3-5 years of related experience with a proven track record of managing event/meeting logistics, memberships and constituency services, and administrative support.
Key Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Exceptional written, oral, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
· High level proficiency in Microsoft Office—MS Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint.
· Expert level fluency in the YourMembership AMS database software.
· Familiarity with GSuite preferred.
· Ability to contribute to a strong team-based environment.
· Results-oriented with a high attention to detail, ability to multi-task, and meet deadlines in a demanding, fast-paced environment.
Benefits and Compensation:
The Program Coordinator salary range is $35,000 - $38,000. As a member of our team, you will not only receive a competitive salary and a generous benefits package (including: 100% employer-paid health, dental, and vision insurance for employees; employer retirement plan contribution; and professional development opportunities, among others), you will also enjoy your work - knowing you are a part of a dedicated group of professionals making an impact.
AEA is an Equal Opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability.
This position is contingent on the continuation of grant funding.
How to Apply:
If interested, please send a cover letter and resume to Kamilah Bunn at firstname.lastname@example.org by 5:00 pm EST on Friday, September 18th.